Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Le Strat <dl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/11 00:23:24 UTC

[J2] TestSimpleDeployment Failure

FYI, TestSimpleDeployment fails with the latest head.

Testsuite:
org.apache.jetspeed.deployment.TestSimpleDeployment
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed:
13.089 sec
Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
I can confirm the same error. But, it suddenly is working again.
I tested it several times failing all the time and now its not failing anymore...
Because I added several debug messages which might interfere I got a fresh cvs HEAD to test a clean setup.
Again, no more failures.
I really am puzzled by this and can only think of a timing related problem.
Maybe my laptop decided to run faster/slower all of a sudden?