Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 10:39:42 UTC

Build failures

Has anybody any idea why the build is failing? It runs successful on my
Mac. I just can't reproduce "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/mortbay/http/HttpListener" exception.
See here:
https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/ws/trunk/tapestry-spring/build/reports/tests/Tapesty%20Spring%20Integration/Tapestry%20Spring%20Unit%20Tests.html

Any ideas?

Apart from that, did you notice the strange order of modules in the build?
https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/661/console

Why is tapestry-ioc build after tapestry-core, tapestry-hibernate, etc?

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de
http://twitter.com/drobiazko

Re: Build failures

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Igor Drobiazko
<ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anybody any idea why the build is failing? It runs successful on my
> Mac. I just can't reproduce "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/mortbay/http/HttpListener" exception.
> See here:
> https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/ws/trunk/tapestry-spring/build/reports/tests/Tapesty%20Spring%20Integration/Tapestry%20Spring%20Unit%20Tests.html
>
> Any ideas?
>

> Apart from that, did you notice the strange order of modules in the build?
> https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/661/console
>
> Why is tapestry-ioc build after tapestry-core, tapestry-hibernate, etc?

Plus the output of the last build tells there are failing tests:
"
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':tapestry-spring:test'.
Cause: There were failing tests. See the report at
<https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/ws/trunk/tapestry-spring/build/reports/tests.>
"
But if you there you can see everything is green:
https://builds.apache.org/job/tapestry-trunk-freestyle/ws/trunk/tapestry-spring/build/reports/tests/index.html

Now even buildbot is failing... http://ci.apache.org/builders/tapestry-trunk

Weird.

Cheers