Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> on 2007/10/06 20:34:47 UTC

1.3.0 beta4 release tomorrow (2007-10-07)

Hey all.

Tomorrow around 08.00 GMT (AM), I will branch trunk into our beta4 release.
So if you want something fixes in beta4, please commit before that or submit
patches (and notify me by replying here).

Regards
Frank

Re: 1.3.0 beta4 release tomorrow (2007-10-07)

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 10/6/07, Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> wrote:
> And to spell it out: I'm not "releasing" tomorrow, only branching. So when
> that is done and I have build the artifacts I will create a vote for the
> actual release. :)

Sounds good.

Eelco

Re: 1.3.0 beta4 release tomorrow (2007-10-07)

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
But still one step closer to release:)

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.