Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Divittorio, Vincenzo" <vi...@accenture.com> on 2018/10/02 17:14:10 UTC

ATS support request

Dear support,
I have configured ATS as a reverse proxy.
In my context I want invoke an API on the server http://serverdns/service/param1/param2
When the client invokes this API on url http://atsdns/service/param1/param2 the ATS should check if the same request is already present inside, fine it will reply directly, otherwise the request will be forwarded to the server and the new response provided by server, will be cached internally to ATS.

So I am not able to store the object response that coming from server and I want also customize the validity period of this object in order to understand internally to ATS when is the right moment to ask it again to the server.
Could you help me?

Thanks a lot
Regards
Vincenzo

www.accenture.com

Re: ATS support request

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think this may be what you are looking for ?

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/configuration/cache-basics.en.html

Kit