Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by neal cabage <ne...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/29 01:27:51 UTC

Multiple Websites on Tomcat

I need to setup multiple websites to exist in the same instance of Tomcat.  Each website must be able to run its own init servlet on start of Tomcat.  But it seems that only the application that I specify as "defaultHost" in the Engine node is actually being given this event.  Am I correct? Is there a way around this?

It seems to me that each "host" should be able to do such things ... but this defaultHost thing seems to preclude any more than one webApp from being treated as a first class citizen.  Am I misunderstanding somehting?

Thanks.

Neal