Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Fred Ollinger <fo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/31 20:19:33 UTC

simple patch to get started

Attached is a simple patch which should quiet some ant warnings.

Also, I'm trying to get this working with Oracle's Java 7.

local_dev300/hsqldb/unxlngi6.pro/misc/build/hsqldb/build/build.xml

Fred

Re: simple patch to get started

Posted by Pedro Giffuni <pf...@apache.org>.
Hi Fred;

The mailing list tends to eat all attachments so your patch didn't
make it :(.

Perhaps you can open a Bugzilla report on this we can use
some of those copy-paste services.

Pedro.