Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2011/06/01 10:18:15 UTC

Save the contentHub on disk

Hello,

Actually the content hub is save in memory. There is a way to turn the
content hub persistent (save on disk) ?

Thanks.
++

Re: Save the contentHub on disk

Posted by Florent André <fl...@apache.org>.
Hooo yes, ok I got it !

Your brain works fine and well remember how it's work.

Thanks for your answers.

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.

--
Olivier

Re: Save the contentHub on disk

Posted by Florent André <fl...@apache.org>.

On 06/01/2011 11:36 AM, Olivier Grisel wrote:
> 2011/6/1 Florent André<fl...@apache.org>:
>
> The enhancements are already stored in a clerezza graph and can be
> queries using the sparql endpoint. This is how the contenthub view
> currently work.

Yep, I see that. But if I stop/start Stanbol all goes out. There is a
configuration for storing graph on the disk ?

Moreover as number of enhancements grow memory become less.

Thanks for your inputs.

++

Re: Save the contentHub on disk

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.