Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu> on 2021/09/02 21:55:18 UTC

PyPI project ownership

Hi Dimuthu, Isuru,

I think it's important that PyPI projects not be owned by only a single Airavata committer so that updates can be pushed to PyPI even if one of us is away.

To that end, I've invited you both to be co-owners of two PyPI projects I created:

https://pypi.org/project/airavata-django-portal-sdk/
https://pypi.org/project/airavata-python-sdk/

You should have received an invitation email.

Likewise, can I be made a co-owner of the custos SDK on PyPI?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Marcus

Re: PyPI project ownership

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcus,

Sorry for missing the earlier invitation. I just accepted it.

Thanks
Dimuthu

Re: PyPI project ownership

Posted by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu>.