Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2012/03/19 18:07:51 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat Connectors 1.2.33 stability issue

The Apache Tomcat team wishes to draw your attention to stability issues
that have been identified with the recent mod_jk 1.2.33 release. If you
have not yet upgraded to mod_jk 1.2.33 we recommend that you wait for
the mod_jk 1.2.34 release which is currently in progress. If you have
upgraded and are experienced issues we recommend that you downgrade to
mod_jk 1.2.32 until mod_jk 1.2.34 is available.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
--
The Apache Tomcat Team