Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com> on 2014/03/24 14:16:00 UTC

Any news on 4.2.3 release ?

Hi,

I was going through the issues and would like to know the estimate or target release date.

(I saw the release date as 10/Feb/14 in 4.2.3 summary page)

Cheers,
Rakesh

RE: Any news on 4.2.3 release ?

Posted by FPJ <fp...@yahoo.com>.
That's great! Sijie, will you still be able to cut a release?

-Flavio

RE: Any news on 4.2.3 release ?

Posted by FPJ <fp...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Any news on 4.2.3 release ?