Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu> on 2010/07/20 09:11:52 UTC

Pushing the release files to the distribution servers

I will push the release files to the distribution servers early in the
afternoon CEST (UTC+2).

Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu

Re: Pushing the release files to the distribution servers

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
The website has been updated and shows the new release.

Simon

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
Done (2010-07-20T14:22:26+02:00).

Simon