Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Ch...@equifax.com on 2005/09/26 15:05:15 UTC

XMLBeans and Apache Axis

Hi,

Has anyone tried or can anyone point me in the right direction on how to
integrate XMLBeans with an Apache Axis Webservice?

Re: XMLBeans and Apache Axis

Posted by Gregor Urbanek <gr...@menticorp.ch>.
Hi Chandresh,

just yesterday, I came across axis2 ( ws.apache.org/axis2 ), the 2nd
generation of the Axis project. I and you are lucky, regarding
integration of XmlBeans and Axis, because, there in Axis2, Xmlbeans is
used as the underlying message binding technology.

Regards
Gregor

--
Gregor Urbanek