Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by gu...@wipro.com on 2004/07/24 08:36:40 UTC

Parsing Problem

All,

I have an interesting problem. I wrote a wrapper over Xerces parser.
Into that wrapper I will always set the received XML as a string.

The problem I have is, when I send the first received XML, it gets
parsed successfully. When I try to parse the second received XML
received, it gives me the following error,
Error returned from Parser: XINV:Fatal Error at line 2, char 7 --->The
XML or Text declaration must start at line/column 1/1.

If I parse the 2nd received XML from a stand alone XML parser, it parses
successfully.

Why the XML is not getting parsed inside my program? Am I doing some
things? Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Guru Murthy Chebolu,

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately