Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org> on 2016/01/14 14:00:59 UTC

RPM packaging once again

Hey,
I have question about possible RPM packaging for Karaf. For now we are having custom wrapper which allows to run it as service under windows and linux, however we could potentialy use init scripts (start-stop-daemon) which are available on most linux installations. RPM package could be generated during maven build by rpm-maven-plugin. Is it worth spending time on that?

Kind regards,
Łukasz Dywicki
--
luke@code-house.org
Twitter: ldywicki

Re: RPM packaging once again

Posted by lb <lb...@gmail.com>.
FYI - not strictly related to RPM - init scripts templates are under
development https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/113

Re: RPM packaging once again

Posted by rcbandit <pe...@gmail.com>.
I'm also interested.