Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Adam Steidley <ad...@bluenog.com> on 2006/08/30 18:08:16 UTC

Performance and Scaleablity

Are there any benchmarks posted as to what Slide can handle in terms of
scale?  I am wondering both on a storage and access side.  Is anyone out
there currently storing tens of thousands of documents?  What about 100k?
Are there any large public websites that actively retrieve content from a
Slide repository?  Can the repository handle hundreds of non-trivial queries
per minute?

Sorry if this question is overly broad, but I just can't find anyones
results or experiences on this front and I'd like a little direction before
beginning my project.

Thanks,

Adam