Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca> on 2021/08/20 23:01:40 UTC

Add option to Spark UI to proxy to the executors?

Hi Folks,

I'm wondering what people think about the idea of having the Spark UI
(optionally) act as a proxy to the executors? This could help with exec UI
access in some deployment environments.

Cheers,

Holden :)

Books (Learning Spark, High Performance Spark, etc.):
https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9  <https://amzn.to/2MaRAG9>
YouTube Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/user/holdenkarau

Re: Add option to Spark UI to proxy to the executors?

Posted by Ankit Gupta <in...@gmail.com>.
Hey Holden

I can probably help you with that. We should probably pass the same configs
to the application also,for the reverse proxy to work.

Try setting the spark.ui.reverseProxy=true while running your application.
I hope this will solve your issue.

Best Regards
Ankit Prakash Gupta

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.