Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Twadell, Daniel M" <Da...@jbosc.ksc.nasa.gov> on 2003/02/25 15:21:28 UTC

maven build fails, jars downloaded from where?

Hi
attempting to build turbine 2.2 with maven...
fails to download the following

activation-1.0.2.jar
javamail-1.3.jar
jdbc-2.0.jar
jndi-1.2.1.jar

I do have versions of all these...

where is maven trying to download from

grepping for "jndi-1.2.1"
in /jakarta-turbine-2
finds that string in
 build.properties.sample
 default.properties
 deps.list
 and
 /xdocs/howto/jboss-howto.xml

hacking any of these does not change how maven runs

any help???

tia

Re: maven build fails, jars downloaded from where?

Posted by Andy Paul <ap...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
This was answered two days ago...

Question:
The repo on ibiblio used to have the activation.jar under JAF and the javamail.jar under JavaMail directories. I can't find them anymore on ibilio. Have they been moved to a different directory?

Answer:
We can't distribute them anymore, you have to down them yourself. We
have initiated some discussions with some folks at Sun and we hope that
we will be able to distribute the JAF and JavaMail JARs soon.

ie get them yourself from the Sun Java Site http://java.sun.com/
Andy