Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ken Turner <ke...@kbturner.co.uk> on 2007/11/29 15:38:04 UTC

Continuum 1.1: Release feature

Does anybody know what the Release feature does?  I can find nothing in the
help pages, and when I tried pushing the Release button on a project that I
had successfully built, I got an error java.lang.NullPointerException:
groupId was null

Re: Continuum 1.1: Release feature

Posted by Ken Turner <ke...@kbturner.co.uk>.
I confess to never having looked at Maven's Release feature.  I will do so
now.  Thanks for your help.

Re: Continuum 1.1: Release feature

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
On Thu, November 29, 2007 4:38 pm, Ken Turner wrote:

> Does anybody know what the Release feature does?  I can find nothing in
> the
> help pages, and when I tried pushing the Release button on a project that
> had successfully built, I got an error java.lang.NullPointerException:
> groupId was null

I am assuming the release feature uses the features in the release plugin,
but what isn't clear is whether clicking "release" triggers
release:prepare, release:perform, or both.

Regards,
Graham