Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Siva <si...@sivasundaram.com> on 2003/08/24 20:40:26 UTC

Contribute [Was Re: Who are working on the JCA integration part]

IMO,the best way to start contributing is to read the codebase and write unit tests for it.This way you can start understanding the
system and help the system evolve towards a TDD.

Siva
Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
This one time, at band camp, Siva said:

S>IMO,the best way to start contributing is to read the codebase and write unit tests for it.This way you can start understanding the
S>system and help the system evolve towards a TDD.

This is a good idea with which to start. It's also what I'm doing in
order to see how the core is coming together.

BTW, I'm currently experiencing some serious problems with the network in
my house. I need to fix these issues before I can really work on anything
else so this week I'm ordering a switch to fix the problem. Once I've
worked out these issues, I'll be able to get back to work on the JCA
stuff as it is needed in order to plug in any RAs.

Bruce

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo