Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/09 05:19:01 UTC

RMI ssl certs

Hi All

I was wondering if anybody who knows how to do it, would mind updating
the ssl certs for the rmi server?  I've been staring at the files for
most of the day but i really have no idea about ssl, and what was going
to be a quick browse through rmi is turning into a long browse through
ssl.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Scott

Re: RMI ssl certs

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
lol, I looked through the wiki but obviously I didn't look hard enough.
This will do perfectly!  I've already learnt far more about ssl today
than I care to know.

Thanks
Scott

Re: RMI ssl certs

Posted by Brett Palmer <br...@gmail.com>.
Scott,

Re: RMI ssl certs

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
Scott,

Just so you know, certificate signing / chains are not required.

Best of luck with it.

- Andrew

--
Kind Regards