Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Elliott, Brian" <BE...@orbitz.com> on 2006/12/13 22:00:17 UTC

startup destinations problem

Hello,

I get this error when I run two brokers that have a single multicast
network connector between them:

INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://two Started

INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://two#6 and tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616(one) has been
established.

INFO  DemandForwardingBridge         - Network connection between
vm://two#6 and tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616 shutdown due to a local
error: javax.jms.JMSException: Durable consumer is in use for client:
NC_one_inboundtwo and subscriptionName: two_foo.topic

INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector vm://two Stopped

INFO  NetworkConnector               - Establishing network connection
between from vm://two?network=true to tcp://tamper.duncllc.com:61616

This error repeats forever as the connection is started and stopped.

After some analysis, this occurs whenever I list the same startup
destination topic in both the broker's config files.

i.e.:

<destinations>

        <topic physicalName="foo.topic"/>

</destinations>

is given in both config files?

Why can't I list the same startup topic in the config file of both
instances?  I'm trying to limit the amount of configuration overhead
when I deploy all this out in our operational environment.

Thanks,

Brian