Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2016/01/02 10:54:45 UTC

Re: [Jigsaw] Apache Maven status update

Hi,

Great news!

Notice that source parsing is not so crucial noawadays, since we use java 5
annotations in general, both for plexus/sisu and plugin-tools: if you
deactivate javadoc parsing, you should avoid the issue.

This xould permit work in parallel:
- continue Jigsaw tests
- fix the QDox source parsing issue (since it can still be useful for people
not wanting to upgrade)

Regards,

Hervé