Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com> on 2015/06/09 23:20:13 UTC

[CI] cordova-vm.apache.org is up

Hi folks,

cordova-vm.apache.org is alive and kicking, and access has been given to:

agrieve (sudo)
steven
shazron
dblotsky (sudo)

Infra ticket is here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9795. Anyone else who would need access, please give a shout (preferably by today).

Shaz and Steven: does one or both of you guys need sudo? In general, I think we should have at least 3 Cordova sudoers on the machine in case something urgent needs to be done and someone is unavailable.

Kindly,
Dmitry

RE: [CI] cordova-vm.apache.org is up

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I'll go through the steps

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.
Hey Steve, let's set you up with access and sudo powers to cordova-vm.apache.org. Once you've successfully logged in to the machine, follow these steps to set up OPIE: https://reference.apache.org/committer/opie. Then Infra will grant you sudo powers, and we can close this ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9795.

Kindly,
Dmitry

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.