Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Beer <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 17:19:28 UTC

How to use BootStrap3 ProgressBar and UpdateableProgress Bar

Hi Guys

I have added an UploadProgressBar from the Wicket extensions to my upload
form and process, it would be nice if I could keep the Bootstrap3
components.

I am having a bit of difficulty fguring out how I can attach either a
ProgressBar or UpdatableProgresBar to my upload form.

Any thoughts on this would be great. HTML template for form is as follows:

<form wicket:id="uploadForm">
data-provides="fileupload">
                        <input type="file" wicket:id="file">
data-dismiss="fileupload" style="float: none">&times;</a>
                    <input type="text" wicket:id="description">
                    <button wicket:id="submit-button" type="submit">Upload
File</button>
        </form>

Thanks

David

Re: How to use BootStrap3 ProgressBar and UpdateableProgress Bar

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Please file a ticket at wicket-bootstrap project.