Posted to commits@openoffice.apache.org by co...@apache.org on 2012/01/07 14:11:00 UTC

[CONF] Apache OpenOffice Community > User Docs & Other Support Services

Space: Apache OpenOffice Community (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS)
Page: User Docs & Other Support Services (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=27826116)
Comment: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=27826116&focusedCommentId=27835134#comment-27835134

Comment added by David Paenson:

Hi

Have been working regularly on an OpenOffice user guide aimed at the students of our university here in Frankfurt. It's about 50 pages, and I update it more or less on a monthly basis to fit in student feedback.

Have now translated it into English. But don't know where to "put" it on the net, so others might benefit from it.

Can anyone help?

Here is the link to my docuumentation, both pdf and odt:

http://www.fb4.fh-frankfurt.de/tips/openoffice/dokumentation/ooo_for_students.pdf

and

http://www.fb4.fh-frankfurt.de/tips/openoffice/dokumentation/ooo_for_students.odt

Thanks a million.