Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Filip Hanik <ma...@filip.net> on 2001/06/29 21:20:48 UTC

RE: Petra Hoya is annoying --> was Re: Antw: AW:Antw:Antw:Antw:Re:Re[2]:TomcatBook-wasTOMCATSUCKS(Ab wesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz) (Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnot iz)(Ab

I tried to unsubscribe here, if you send the command simulating her email
address,
the mailer daemon will send a confirmation to her.
since her autoreply replies to the confirmation, she will be unsubscribed.

does anyone know the full command to do that, I have tried the following

but I have a feeling the syntax is wrong
Filip
~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you
~
Filip Hanik
Software Architect
filip@filip.net
www.filip.net

Re[2]: Petra Hoya is annoying --> was Re: Antw: AW:Antw:Antw:Antw:Re:Re[2]:TomcatBook-wasTOMCATSUCKS(Ab wesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz) (Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnotiz)(Abwesenheitsnot iz)(Ab

Posted by T <rl...@bonbon.net>.

Friday, June 29, 2001, 3:20:48 PM, mail@filip.net wrote:

FH> I tried to unsubscribe here, if you send the command simulating her email
FH> address,
FH> the mailer daemon will send a confirmation to her.
FH> since her autoreply replies to the confirmation, she will be unsubscribed.

FH> does anyone know the full command to do that, I have tried the following

Good job, Filip. The address would be:

I just sent to that address, so we shall see.

Posted by "Michael G. Anderson" <RI...@home.com>.
:)
Isn't that akin to h _ a  &    c_*  KING?