Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by muhwas <mu...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/02 22:21:26 UTC

calling webservice using service interface only

Hi guys,

How i can call a tuscany java web service using a
service interface only. I don't want any tuscany
related code inside client code

CompositeContext compositeContext =
CurrentCompositeContext.getContext();

compositeContext.locateService(service.class,
"ServiceClientComponent");

inside client code.

thanks,
muhwas

Re: calling webservice using service interface only

Posted by muhwas <mu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Raymond,

I am running HelloWorldWSClient sample.I am running on
Windows XP. In HelloWorldClient there is a code

CompositeContext compositeContext =
CurrentCompositeContext.getContext();
HelloWorldService helloWorldService=
compositeContext.locateService(HelloWorldService.class,
"HelloWorldServiceComponent");
        String value =
helloWorldService.getGreetings("World");

I am trying to find out the best way to call the
service using the business interface only that is

helloWorldService.getGreetings("World");

I just want this line in the client code. I don't want
getContext or locateService method inside client code.
I am asking what is the best way to get rid of this
code. Move it into a serviceFactory or some
configuration inside SCDL file which give me the
reference to the service or may be define service as a
bean inside Spring applicationContext which will
create SCA run time for me and return context to the
client?

regards,
muhwas

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/runtime/embedded/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/api/SCARuntime.java