Posted to couchapp@couchdb.apache.org by Martin Broerse <in...@martinbroerse.com> on 2015/12/02 14:42:31 UTC

detect vhost

Hi All,

Ember needs to set <base href="/" /> or <base href="
/emberapp/_design/ddocname/_rewrite/" /> depending on the CouchDB vhost
setting.

I was wondering if I can detect if a vhost setting is used in:

https://github.com/martinic/ember-cli-deploy-couchdb

Is the setting exported by cloudant?

If it is, it would make it possible to hide complex _rewrite urls's from
ember-cli-deploy users.

- Martin

Re: detect vhost

Posted by Martin Broerse <in...@martinbroerse.com>.
Hej,

If you know some doc about reading the vhost API setting please post a
link. For now I solved this by logging the base href you can set to the
screen and point to ENV.baseURL in the doc. But you still need to do this
by hand. See: https://github.com/martinic/ember-cli-deploy-couchdb.

Happy new Year!

- Martin

Re: detect vhost