Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Selmer Ausland <se...@shawcable.com> on 2003/02/24 20:08:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.44 open_ssl

Hello Group;
    I have Apache 2.0.44 running on a test server on Win NT 4.0. I am
using name-based VirtualHosting and everything works well. (except for
the bug in RotateLogs).

I want to set up a test, Apache 2.0.44 Open_ssl version as well. Can
this be done with the currently installed Apache version running with
NameBased Virtual hosts? Or does  the current version have to be
uninstalled first?

I have looked over the documentation and there seems to be conflicting
views about this.

Thanks. Selmer Ausland

--
JKCC Consulting