Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by 陈强 <ch...@qiyi.com> on 2016/01/28 03:20:40 UTC

Docker container does not be killed in process of upgrading.

Hi all,

I met an issue that docker container doesn't be killed in the process of upgrading.

I upgrade mesos from 0.21.0 to 0.25.0, when upgrading a slave, on which a marathon task running (UI would see this).
I expect that the task should be killed and another same marathon task should be started in other slaves. but the task didn't be killed.
If run `docker ps` in all the slaves, would find that there 4 docker container are running that task in the same cluster, but I only started one.

Does someone meet this issue?

Thanks,

Best regards,
Chen, Qiang

Re: Docker container does not be killed in process of upgrading.

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.
+tim, jie

Posted by 陈强 <ch...@qiyi.com>.
Thanks haosdent.

--
陈强

技术产品中心 计算云 弹性计算
手机:+86 15900964316
分机:8377

Re: Docker container does not be killed in process of upgrading.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Docker container does not be killed in process of upgrading.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang