Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Сергій Котенко <ko...@softline.kiev.ua> on 2005/10/20 14:27:56 UTC

Could not read chunk delimiter: Secure connection truncated

Hello! At me were repositories on berkeley DB, I have transferred them on
fsfs. Now at attempt to execute a command checkout or commit periodically
there is a message:
EPORT request failed on '/svn/DFDM/!svn/vcc/default'
REPORT of '/svn/DFDM/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read chunk delimiter: Secure
connection truncated (https://svn.softline.kiev.ua)

In what there can be a problem and how it to solve? Thankful in advance for
the answer
--
З повагою
Сергій Котенко