Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.nl> on 2003/11/25 21:15:00 UTC

FOP documentation

Hello,

I am making an effort to understand FOP's architecture and program
code. In this process I have compiled a number of documentation
notes. It is a loose collection of notes on various aspects of the
program, liberally illustrated with object dumps and stack traces as
provided by jdb. The structure of the notes very much
reflects my discovery and growing understanding of the various parts
of FOP. I will add to this collection as I study more parts of
FOP.

These documentation notes are very much a work in progress. I do
not claim that I understand FOP; I am trying to. Therefore you should
not believe what these notes say. If you do, and you act accordingly,
you do so at your own risk.

The notes can be found at: http://www.leverkruid.nl/FOP/index.html

Regards,
Simon Pepping