Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2008/02/20 03:42:21 UTC

Export notifications

Hey folks!

So I just sent off the TSU export notifications for Rampart/C,
Rampart/Java, and WSS4J, which are all represented on the exports page [1].

Can you guys please make sure that the necessary README information [2]
  is in the right places in the distributions if it isn't already?

I want to make sure all our ducks are in a row before next month's PMC
report.

Thanks,
--Glen

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/