Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dinu Jose <Di...@USSWI.COM> on 2001/09/13 07:25:16 UTC

RE: tomcat has to be restarted every few hours (resent, mailserve r errors)

Hi All,
		I am also facing a similar problem.I need to restart the
tomcat every two hours.If the tomcat server and the database server are on
same machine,then there is no problem and it works fine .But if these two
are on different machines,then every two hours i need to restart tomcat in
order to make the application work fine.I am using tomcat3.2.2,oracle8i and
sun solaris5.8. Have anybody faced this situation before.Could somebody help
me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance
Dinu.