Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/04 17:21:23 UTC

Re: JBI cluster not working with ActiveMQPool

Hi Arun,

I have been looking into this a bit more, but seem to have a hard time
getting this to reproduce the exact same error that you're seeing.  I
suspect there either is a problem with the Filter in the
OsgiSimpleClusterRegistration (that's what I had earlier on with the
plain Spring syntax, where the ref fixed it) or something like that.
Perhaps with a simple example, we can troubleshoot this further but
I'm a bit out of ideas here at the moment, I'm afraid.

Given that JBI is deprecated, another option could be to look at an
alternative and explicitly introduce JMS endpoints between the two
HTTP endpoints.  Since you already have the ActiveMQ
network-of-brokers setup, you can put a message on a queue on machine
1 and receive it on machine 2.  You could do http -> jms on machine 1
and then jms -> http on machine 2.  If you ever migrate the
application the application to plain Camel routes, that approach would
remain the same.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arun,

If you're using JBI packaging (SU and SA) as you are doing, you don't
need that bean.  The JBI deployer will take care of correctly setting
up and registering your endpoints for you.

It's only needed when you use plain Spring files or bundles containing
Spring files to deploy your JBI endpoints. The Spring file will only
create the endpoint instances and this bean will make sure that they
get registered with the JBI runtime.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen