Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kris Vandercapellen <kv...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/21 21:41:13 UTC

download problem os x

Hi,

I had a small problem downloading geronimo :
When following installation FAQ it pointed me towards : http://geronimo.apache.org/apache-geronimo-v21-release.html
.
When I click the link for os x it just downloads a small file, but not
the 80 MB app I was expecting.
The CGI script doesn't forward properly I guess.

Thanks,

Kris

Re: download problem os x

Posted by "Erik B. Craig" <er...@gmail.com>.
Kris,
That link actually goes to a mirror selection page, but because the file
ends in .tar.gz (or .zip) safari treats it as an actual file download.
For an immediate fix I would suggest using an alternative browser (firefox
or opera).

--
Erik B. Craig