Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> on 2009/04/30 02:43:40 UTC

Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #5

See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/sling-contrib-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing/5/

Re: Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #13

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Is it possible to configure Hudson to only send mails if the status changed?
>
> Yes, there's a "Send e-mail for every unstable build" option that's
> enabled by default.
>
> I've disabled it for now, but it would still be good to fix the build breakage.

Thanks!

The breakage is SLING-946, and that problem doesn't happen on my
(macosx) box, so I'll have to investigate further - a java call to the
bnd library is failing in the Hudson environment but works fine here,
I'll try on a Linux box to see if I can reproduce the problem.

-Bertrand

Re: Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #13

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> Is it possible to configure Hudson to only send mails if the status changed?

Yes, there's a "Send e-mail for every unstable build" option that's
enabled by default.

I've disabled it for now, but it would still be good to fix the build breakage.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #13

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Is it possible to configure Hudson to only send mails if the status changed?

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #13

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.

Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #12

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/sling-contrib-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing/12/

Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #11

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/sling-contrib-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing/11/

Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #10

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/sling-contrib-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing/10/

Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #9

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/sling-contrib-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing/9/

Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #8

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/sling-contrib-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing/8/

Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #7

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/sling-contrib-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing/7/

Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #6

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org>.
See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/sling-contrib-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing/6/

Re: Hudson build is still unstable: sling-contrib-1.5 » Apache Sling Launchpad Contrib Testing #5

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 2:43 AM, Apache Hudson Server
<hu...@hudson.zones.apache.org> wrote:
> See http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/sling-contrib-1.5/org.apache.sling$org.apache.sling.launchpad.contrib-testing/5/

FYI, this is due to SLING-946

-Bertrand