Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Nathan Vander Wilt <na...@calftrail.com> on 2012/11/08 20:54:24 UTC

Re: can replicator work with cookies somehow?

I don't fully understand what you are trying to do, but it looks like the replicator does support providing oauth tokens:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#OAuth

Generally, the easiest way to replicate on behalf of a user is to set it replication as an _admin, but provided an appropriate user_ctx property:
https://gist.github.com/832610#8-the-user_ctx-property-and-delegations

hth,
-natevw