Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/06/14 13:41:52 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Karaf

 - Apache Karaf provides a very modern and polymorphic container,
multi-purpose (microservices, OSGi, etc) powered by OSGi.

## Issues:
 - There are no issue requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
 - We released new major milestone: 4.2.0, it's an very important step
forward in our release cycle.
 - We revamped the website and created a #karaf room on The ASF Slack
 - We are preparing new Cave and Decanter releases, including new
features requested by users
 - We still have lot of interactions with other communities from Apache
(from Apache, like jclouds, sling), and others (OpenHAB, OpenDaylight, ...)

## Health report:
 - We can note increased messages and feedback from users.

## PMC changes:
 - Currently 15 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Christian Schneider on Mon Aug 22 2016

## Committer base changes:
 - Currently 31 committers.
 - Francois Papon was added as a committer on Sat May 19 2018

## Releases:
 - 4.2.0 was released on Mon Apr 09 2018

## Mailing list activity:
 We can note a constant activity.

 - dev@karaf.apache.org:
    - 185 subscribers (down -4 in the last 3 months):

 - issues@karaf.apache.org:

 - user@karaf.apache.org:
    - 363 subscribers (down -10 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity: