Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "BARDE, CEDRIC" <CE...@disney.com> on 2003/01/22 15:00:48 UTC

Problem with PSML Impoter

Hi all,

I am trying to work with a remote database for Jetspeed's PSML. I have
successfully installed Jetspeed 1.4-b3 and the MySQL database. When I try to
hit Jetspeed's homepage, I get all the "public" information but none of the
portlets for the anon user. Instead, I get this error message: "Error
retrieving Potral Page: Profile not found".

In my mind, it is an import issue, but I would like your opinions and,
fortunately, any help... It looks like the database connection is
successful, but the profile tables are empty, so the system cannot retrieve
any information.

I am using Tomcat 4.1.18, Jetspeed 1.4-b3 and MySQL 3.23.54-max-nt.

Thanx a lot in advance.
Ced

Cédric BARDE
Disneyland Resort Paris - Information Services
Bâtiment Robin Hood - BP 100
77777 Marne-La-Vallée
Tél : 01 64 74 65 49
Fax : 01 64 74 65 65