Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Tom Burton <to...@cyhesion.com> on 2018/03/29 06:54:57 UTC

minifi-cpp crashes ssh

It may be stupid operator error but I have noticed that if you try to stop minifi-cpp when it isn't running it crashes the ssh daemon.  I don't know what else it impacts but it would be useful to have some exception handling so it checks whether an instance it running before taking any action.  I've observed this when running on Centos7 built from the git master a couple of days ago.

Tom

Re: minifi-cpp crashes ssh

Posted by Andy Christianson <ai...@protonmail.com>.
Tom,

It sounds like the stop script might be picking up the wrong PID. To verify this, would you mind sending the exact command you're running, plus full log output (console, plus all MiNiFi logs)?

Regards,

Andy I.C.

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com), Swiss-based encrypted email.