Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/09/06 12:58:29 UTC

Apache Camel 2.19.3 Release

Hi all,

I guess we can think about releasing a patch release for 2.19.3. From 2.19.2 about one month has passed. I guess we need to release a bit more frequently.

So maybe it would be good to release this patch by the end of this month, maybe with 2.20.0

What do you think guys?

Thanks.

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Re: Re: Apache Camel 2.19.3 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

That sounds good.

We are working on getting the bits ready for 2.20.0 release as well. I
think we should try to aim for a release at the end of this month.

We should post a new post on @dev about the 2.20.0 release, so we keep
the 2.19.x and 2.20.0 talks separated.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Yes, I can cut the 2.19.3 release this weekend.
>
> When are we ready for 2.20.0?
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>

> On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Andrea Cosentino
> <an...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
>> Gregor, do you think you can take care of this release?
>> Thanks
>>
>>   Il mer, 6 set, 2017 alle 15:50, Claus Ibsen<cl...@gmail.com> ha scritto:   +1
>>
>> I will create a 2.19.4 version so if we wont get time to fix all the
>> remainder 2.19.3 tickets we can move them to the next.
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Andrea Cosentino
>> <an...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I guess we can think about releasing a patch release for 2.19.3. From 2.19.2 about one month has passed. I guess we need to release a bit more frequently.
>>>
>>> So maybe it would be good to release this patch by the end of this month, maybe with 2.20.0
>>>
>>> What do you think guys?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Andrea Cosentino
>>> ----------------------------------
>>> Apache Camel PMC Member
>>> Apache Karaf Committer
>>> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
>>> Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
>>> Twitter: @oscerd2
>>> Github: oscerd
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Just a heads up that I moved the unresolved 2.19.3 tickets to 2.19.4.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

R: Re: Apache Camel 2.19.3 Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

--