Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Patrick Woody <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/24 20:25:44 UTC

SparkSQL UDTs with Ordering

Hey all,

Currently looking into UDTs and I was wondering if it is reasonable to add
the ability to define an Ordering (or if this is possible, then how)?
Currently it will throw an error when non-Native types are used.

Thanks!
-Pat

Re: SparkSQL UDTs with Ordering

Posted by Patrick Woody <pa...@gmail.com>.
Awesome. yep - I have seen the warnings on UDTs, happy to keep up with the
API changes :). Would this be a reasonable PR to toss up despite the API
unstableness or would you prefer it to wait?

Thanks
-Pat

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.