Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Berg, Klaus-Peter" <kl...@siemens.com> on 2008/02/13 11:16:41 UTC

Is Apache Axis2 WSDL2Java code generator able to generate "real" javadoc information from WSDLs?

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using the Apache Axis2 WSDL2Java code generator but it seems that
> the WSDL "documentation tag",
e..g.,

Re: Is Apache Axis2 WSDL2Java code generator able to generate "real" javadoc information from WSDLs?

Posted by Mauro Molinari <ma...@cardinis.com>.
Berg, Klaus-Peter ha scritto:
> Hi Amila,
>
> I'm using Apache Axis2 1.3 build  (10-08-2007).
> Is there a newer build available that should take care about the <wsdl
> documentation> tags?
>
> --Klaus

Please see also:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3371

--
Mauro Molinari
Software Developer

RE: Is Apache Axis2 WSDL2Java code generator able to generate "real" javadoc information from WSDLs?

Posted by "Berg, Klaus-Peter" <kl...@siemens.com>.
Hi Amila,

I'm using Apache Axis2 1.3 build  (10-08-2007).
Is there a newer build available that should take care about the <wsdl
documentation> tags?

--Klaus

________________________________

What is the version you use? Please check with a nighly build.

thanks,
Amila.

On Feb 13, 2008 3:46 PM, Berg, Klaus-Peter
<kl...@siemens.com> wrote:

	> Hi all,
	>
	> I'm using the Apache Axis2 WSDL2Java code generator but it
seems that
	> the WSDL "documentation tag",
	e..g.,
	> <wsdl:operation name="GetWeather">
	>   <wsdl:documentation
xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Get
	> weather report for all major cities around the
	> world.</wsdl:documentation>
	>   <wsdl:input message="tns:GetWeatherSoapIn" />
	> is not evaulated by the code generator.
	>
	> When generating javadoc from the sources or when looking at
the
	> generated client sources I cannot find this comment.
	> I always see "Auto generated method signature" as javadoc for
methods.

	> Does anybody know whether Axis2 WSDL2Java code generator is
able to
	> generate 'real' javadoc from WSDL documentation tags?
	>
	> Greetings
	> Klaus

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Is Apache Axis2 WSDL2Java code generator able to generate "real" javadoc information from WSDLs?

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm using the Apache Axis2 WSDL2Java code generator but it seems that
> > the WSDL "documentation tag",
> e..g.,
> > <wsdl:operation name="GetWeather">
> >   <wsdl:documentation xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">Get
> > weather report for all major cities around the
> > world.</wsdl:documentation>
> >   <wsdl:input message="tns:GetWeatherSoapIn" />
> > is not evaulated by the code generator.
> >
> > When generating javadoc from the sources or when looking at the
> > generated client sources I cannot find this comment.
> > I always see "Auto generated method signature" as javadoc for methods.
> >
> > Does anybody know whether Axis2 WSDL2Java code generator is able to
> > generate 'real' javadoc from WSDL documentation tags?
> >
> > Greetings
> > Klaus

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.