Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marc Boerma <Ma...@Tangoe.com> on 2002/08/06 16:41:50 UTC

file upload

Hi,

I'm trying to use the file upload mechanism of Struts 1.0.2. The way I
understand it, it should write the receiving file to a temp dir first. This
without loading the entire file in memory. However, I do get an out of
memory exception.

Is this a known problem? And is there a solution to this?

Marc

<Aug 6, 2002 10:42:52 AM EDT> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(4882740,EnterpriseCMP,/EnterpriseCMP)] Servlet faile
d with Exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
        <<no stack trace available>>

Re: file upload

Posted by Ale! <ja...@ig.com.br>.
Still about file upload, does anybody know a way to change the button label
? "Browse..." is not a good choice for me...

thanks

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: file upload