Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/10/28 17:42:19 UTC

Re: The project website

Hi, all:

Any forward movement on the migration of your site off the CMS and onto
Antora (or something else)?

If Antora, I would love to know your process and experience, so we can
document that as an option on the wiki.

Thanks!

Andrew

Re: The project website

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
I got a reasonable version of the site built in Antora quickly but got bogged down trying to figure out how to deploy it. I may get back to this soon. The Felix site is in the same state.

David Jencks