Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by chuanjiang lo <lo...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/01 17:08:04 UTC

Automate test methods multiple times

I am new to Cactus and i am looking at the Tomcat quick start section.

How can i run the method  testSaveToSessionOK(), for e.g. 10 times ?

Re: Automate test methods multiple times

Posted by Shay Thompson <st...@adobe.com>.
Use the Ant integration to run your tests and loop it 10 times.  Or
create a suite() method and add the specific test 10 times.

--

If you apply Ohms Law, e=mc2, to the hypotenuse and add to that a catalyst consisting of a set of struts and a gigahertz, you will theoretically arrive at an answer yesterday...

Shay Thompson - Lead Computer Scientist
Adobe Systems, Inc. - Titan Core QE
Voice: x34728 or 612.251.5415