Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Aitozi <gj...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/18 09:29:41 UTC

[VOTE]FLIP-215: Introduce FlinkSessionJob CRD in the kubernetes operator

Hi community:
    I'd like to start a vote on FLIP-215: Introduce FlinkSessionJob CRD in
the kubernetes operator [1] which has been discussed in the thread [2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours unless there is an objection or
not enough votes.

[1]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-215%3A+Introduce+FlinkSessionJob+CRD+in+the+kubernetes+operator
[2]: https://lists.apache.org/thread/fpp5m9jkr0wnjryd07xtpj13t80z99yt

Best,
Aitozi.

Re: [VOTE]FLIP-215: Introduce FlinkSessionJob CRD in the kubernetes operator

Posted by Aitozi <gj...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

    The vote finished with 3 binding votes and 3 non-binding votes, there
are no disapproving votes. I will begin the work ASAP.

Best,
Aitozi

Shuiqiang Chen <ac...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月21日周一 14:58写道:

Posted by Shuiqiang Chen <ac...@gmail.com>.