Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joe Harmon <JH...@novell.com> on 2003/09/10 21:56:37 UTC

MOD_JK2 load balancing example

Is there anyone who has load balancing working with MOD_JK2?  If you do
could you please send me a working example of the workers2.properties
file.  Also, please let me know whether or not you are running tomcat on
three separate servers, or off of the same box using different
server.xml files.

Joe Harmon
Web Services Support
Novell Inc.  -  The leading provider of Information Solutions.
(801) 861-9163
jharmon@novell.com

Re: MOD_JK2 load balancing example

Posted by Vladyslav Kosulin <ko...@yahoo.com>.
Joe Harmon wrote:

> Is there anyone who has load balancing working with MOD_JK2?  If you do
> could you please send me a working example of the workers2.properties
> file.  Also, please let me know whether or not you are running tomcat on
> three separate servers, or off of the same box using different
> server.xml files.

I use jetty, but anyway here is linux Apache 2.0.47 file:

[logger]
level=INFO
debug=10

[logger.file:0]
file=${serverRoot}/logs/jk2.log
level=DEBUG
debug=10
version=0

[config:]
file=${serverRoot}/conf/workers2.properties
debug=10
debugEnv=10

[uriMap:]
info=Maps the requests. Options: debug
debug=10

[shm:]
info=Scoreboard. Required for reconfiguration and status with multiprocess servers
file=${serverRoot}/logs/jk2.shm
size=1048576
debug=10

[workerEnv:]
info=Global server options
logger=logger.file:0
debug=10

[lb:lb]
info=Default load balancer.
timeout=30000
debug=10

[channel.socket:www2:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket to www2
lb_factor=1
group=lb
debug=10
version=0

[channel.socket:www4:8009]
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket to www4
lb_factor=1
group=lb
debug=10
version=0

[status:status]
info=Status worker, displays runtime informations
version=0

[uri:/jkstatus]
info=Display status information and checks the config file for changes.
group=status:
version=0

[uri:/taxgard/*]
#context=/taxgard