Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Frank-Michael Böhle <fr...@yahoo.de> on 2004/01/30 13:28:29 UTC

Bypassing James while forwarding

Hi,
I run James with fetchpop from Server A and it
processes the mails as desired. Now I want to change
the mail-TO, -FROM and -REPLYTO-Fields and want to
send it directly to Server A, bypassing James-SMTP.

Unfortunatly, the mail has my PC stored in as
destination. I suppose, this is because it was fetched
via my PC from Server A. Is there a possibility to
change those entries in the mail, or do I have to
create a new mail?

Regards, Frank

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de

RE: Bypassing James while forwarding

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I run James with fetchpop from Server A and it
> processes the mails as desired. Now I want to change
> the mail-TO, -FROM and -REPLYTO-Fields and want to
> send it directly to Server A, bypassing James-SMTP.

See the documentation for the Redirect mailet.

	--- Noel